Accomodation Rules at Friends hostels
1. For the comfort of all our guests, please be reminded that the following rules apply:
2. The doors of Friends Hostels are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. At night, coming and going is controlled
by an entryphone system – buzz up and we’ll let you in.
3. Check in time at most of our hostels is 2pm. Check out time is midday. Check in time at Friends on Griboyedova,
Friends on Vosstaniya is 2pm, check out time is midday.
4. Early check in (6am-midday) or late check out (until 6pm) is possible by paying an additional 50% of the room
price. If you want to check in before 6am or check out after 6pm, then you’ll need to pay the full room cost
for another day.
5. Check in to the hotel is only possible upon presentation of your passport or equivalent document. Hotel guests
under 18 will need the written permission of one of their parents or guardians to stay alone at the hotel.
6. All foreign guests will need to submit the documents needed for registration at the time of check in.
7. Guests may invite friends to the hostel between 9am and 11pm. Outside these hours, only registered guests
may be on the hostel premises.
8. We request payment in full for the entire duration of each guest’s stay (minus any prepaid sum) at check in.
9. We ask all guests to leave their room key with the receptionist when they go out.
10. We ask guests to be quiet and not disturb other guests between 11pm and 9am.
11. The Friends Group does not bear any responsibility for the loss of money or valuables left unguarded in any of
our hotels, including in your room. When you leave your room, please be sure to lock it. Valuables should be
left in the hostel safe at reception.
12. Please respect the property and facilities in our hotels. Any damage will need to be paid for.
13. When groups come to stay, we ask the tour leader to deposit the sum of 5000 rubles at reception as an
insurance against damage to the premises. The sum will be returned on check out.
14. Guests staying in dormitories must leave a 200-ruble deposit for their personal locker key. The deposit will be
returned on check out.
15. Drinking alcohol in the communal areas of the hostels is strictly forbidden.
16. In the interests of safety, the use of electronic appliances (kettles, irons, heaters and such) in the rooms is not allowed.
17. We do not allow the storage of bulky items, inflammable materials, explosive substances or perishable food in
18. Children under the age of two stay for free at Friends hotels.
19. Sadly, we cannot allow guests to bring their pets to stay with us.
20. Smoking is not permitted anywhere in Friends hotels. Receptionists in each property can tell you where to find
the nearest smoking area.